Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hope Everyone had a fabulous, fit weekend!!
 
Since I am just starting my blog back up.. if you want to follow me, I post a lot on IG MBrice8184, so feel free to follow me!
 
Just wanted to show you a few pics.. here is one.. from when I first met with Janelle and joined Body Ambition a year ago.. The next photo was my first show at foxwoods this past April Fitness New England, then the plain blue bikini was about six weeks out from show..(roughly) ..then till the last show Oct 5.
  
Hardwork - Determination

Proof, Hard work, and following the process works.. it does NOT happen overnight! I sweat, pushed the weights, eat clean, gave up things I loved.. I was after it.. and it paid off.. you want it - you need to work for it! Prepping meals, getting the water in, eating out of tupperware all the time..and in crazy places.. but it is worth it in the end!
 

4th Place Bikini Tall, 5th Place Model Tall
Oct 5th, FAP Boston



  

No comments:

Post a Comment