Wednesday, November 20, 2013

This month is flyinggggg!!

Can't believe next week is Thanksgiving..  This month is flying by!!!

It sure has been a crazy wonderful month. My body finally feels back into routine getting my water, meals, AND  REFEEDS in. I am not in prep, but eating clean and within reason.. and hitting all my macros.  It is building season ;)





I have had some gains in the gym, which is awesome, this building season is great! I love lifting heavier each week and feeling sore.. can't wait to bring a better package to the stage next season!

This past week my hip was a little off .. not sure what I did, but added the extra stretching and a few more yoga classes and I feel good. I tried out two  new yoga studios this week Evolution Mind and Body and Core Power Yoga, they were both awesome and I will be going back! I also went to my favorite bikram yoga studio in chelmsford, and tomorrow my teammate Amanda and I are going for a sweaty yoga session as well!! #loveyoga!!

 I lifted legs this morning and so far the hip feels good.. legs on the other hand.. well it was leg day.. I am SORE, and I didn't exactly go light... how I will feel tomorrow .. hahaha. :)

 
 
 

Alsooo .. SOOOO super excited for my  some of the Body Ambition Team .. they are flying out today to compete in Fitness America Weekend 2013 in Las Vegas this weekend!!! They have all worked so hard in prepping for this competition and I know they will all do so well! Janelle always has us prepared 110%! I must say I wish I was heading out to Vegas with the team to compete, but that is just another goal I will tackle when I know I am ready and prepared with a great package!




 



Also, don't forget About Time Protein 25% off with Promocode MBRICEFIT at www.tryabouttime.com


 

Also if you have any questions about their products just ask me or send an email brice.maggie5402@gmail.com !!

No comments:

Post a Comment