Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Merrimack College Family Fun Run 5k!!




Before the Race!

This past Saturday, November 3, I ran a 5k with my sisters at Merrimack College .. Shelagh is a freshman there so it was nice to participate in a fun little event that the school was putting on, during their Homecoming Weekend! It was a COLD morning!!! 


And we are off ...

The loop for the 5k wasn't bad it was a double loop around the school campus..I stayed with Katie and pused her through the entire race, Shelagh went off and ran with a few of her friends from school. 


Shelagh and her friends!

Katie and I

The pictures above were from the first loop around .. 


Finishing!!
Done!
Katie is done!! 

It was such an awesome day, Katie and Shelagh did awesome in the race.. I was such a proud sister! Then we topped the morning off with some delicious coffee ..

No comments:

Post a Comment