Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Friday .. !







.. Sunday I am running the Baystate Half Marathon.. Thanks to my friend Robin, who gave me her number because she is kicking butt at the Runners World Half this weekend! I am really excited to run the half, it will also be one of my best friends first half so it will be great to experience this with her! 

... Although .. while I was sitting here at work .. looking over the course map, thinking of my race strategy.. because obviously .. I would love another PR .. 


Half Marathon Course
I really thought .. wow I wish I was running the full ... am I CRAZYY?!?! I just ran a full less than a month ago! I think it's just the course is pretty flat.. Here is the full course...

Full Marathon Course
I know on Sunday I really am going to wish I was running that full.. the energy will be flowing, I don't think I have ever been at a race were there is a full and a half and I am only running the half! Although I am very excited/anxious for the half.. here goes .. I will let you know how it goes in a few days .. have a great race weekend!! 

PS...

Perfect running weather too!! ..







No comments:

Post a Comment